I am taking care of this for my 91 yr old mother. She has communicated on numerous occasions that she does not want to receive any books to review or keep. AGAIN, she has received another book. She ask me to take care of this as she is house bound. I wanted to give it to the mail man or UPS but the "Notice Enclosed" envelope on the outside had been torn open at the top. I taped it in place. I did not open the package. However, the mail man would not take it as he said it had been opened. I am requesting a mailing label with which to return it.

Account Name: Elizabeth Johns 1514 Neely Street Natrona Heights, PA 15065

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 00066341447

06/22/2018 1:00 PM EAT

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I am having the same issue. After putting in writing to not send me any more books they continue to send.

Total ripoff! They've been sending me bills for books I never ordered.

I tried to contact a human being and was unable to. Finally paid the bill to get them off my back and they sent me a letter saying they received my payment and will send me more books, after I wrote in huge letters do not send me any more!!

Customer_Care1
to Delaine Knoll #1536904

Hello Delaine. Please call our customer service phone number, it's listed on the back of the bill for the book.

The number is 800-344-2560. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

Customer_Care1

Hello. Please call our customer service phone number, it's listed on the back of the bill for the book.

The number is 800-344-2560. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you and your mother.

You may also want to ask Pissed Consumer to take your mothers personal information off of their site. Thank you.