Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

my subscription

On 7-28-18 I sent you a check (6397) in the amount of $13.00 for a two year subscription. I have not received any books.

I was wondering what is going on. I have never had any problems in the past.

I look forward to receiving my books. Thank you

cookbooks

You keep sending my wife Carolyn Abell your cookbooks unsolicited.We recently returned some books than still received bills. Today we received another book that my wife did NOT order.

Again we will return this book unopened. My wife likes your cookbooks but only wants then when she orders. So be advised anything sent unsolicited, under law is considered a gift and no payment required.

So we will not make any payments on any more books you send to us unsolicited. Any questions you may call us 760 241 1071 ==FYI our address is 15882 Calandria way-Victorville, Ca 92394 -#BVNBVFK #1822500076739103==tHANK YOU

Vinegar powder

Is this product similar to sushi powder that's been around a long time, for seasoning sticky rice. I don't know all the ingredients, but I know it has vinegar and some sugar?? and I don't know what else.

Cook books

How do I stop receiving cook books that I did not order

I have the same issues and no had answered my email. I need a phone number

Getting Off Your Book Services

I do not wish to receive any books or any other material without my request. I can't figure out how to stop it since websites are not clear, and I have little time to keep checking.

Please notify New Book Customer that my account no. is

000942550180 and does not want any more books.

Rebecca Wilson

North Garden, VA 22959

Thank you.

Show

can not register for digital access

tried to register for digital access and it will to let me do it

need help or another web sight to sign up on

Change of address

I am moving, how do I make a change of address?

I have moved n would like to change my address

Cookbook

I received the "Simple & Delicious" cookbook the other day which I did NOT order along with a first installment billing for $10.98. I took it to the post office and was told since I had opened it I would have to pay $10 plus to return it. I feel I should get a return address sticker to return it to the mailing address Trusted Media Brands PO Box 3061 Harlan, IA 51593-0125.

I always enjoyed Taste of Home magazine but am very disappointed to think I would be billed for something I did not even order.

Customer_Care1

Hello. We apologize for your frustration.

We would not send a book out to someone who did not order one. Perhaps you responded to a book offer that you thought was a magazine offer?

Please give our customer service department a call, they will assist you.800-344-2560. Thank you.

Unsubscribe Taste of Honey

Unsubscribe magazine's

Payment

I've had a LOT of unexpected car expenses......i haven't forgot my bill...i will definitely pay it in January. My SSI deposit will be on the 14th.

Questions 10