Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Change my address

Change from 17518 M -86 Three Rivers, Michigan,49093 To; 6402 *** Lick Rd Edmonton,Ky 42129 Thank you Herb Wells

#1620262

Dear Mr. Wells, You may not want to leave personal information on a very public site like Pissed Consumer.

You can change the address yourself using the info below or you can call customer service at 800-344-6913. Thank you for your inquiry. For future reference, you can manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With online customer care you may: pay your bill, renew your subscription, change your mailing address, update your email address, find out when your subscription ends, replace damaged or missed issues, and more.

Go to tasteofhome.com/customercare then enter your account number and zip code to get started. As a subscriber you have free access to the digital edition of Taste of Home Magazine.

To register please go to http://digitalaccess.tmbi.com/, then enter a valid email address and your account number. Our FAQ’s may be helpful to you as well: https://order.tasteofhome.com/pubs/RM/TOH/TOH-INT-1709-FAQ-LP.jsp?cds_mag_code=TOH&cds_page_id=110124

cancel my subscription

i did not subscribe to your magazine please cancel it

Customer_Care1

If you would like to cancel a subscription to our magazine you can call us at 800-344-6913.

Address change

Please I need to change my address immediately!I am moving!

my subscription

On 7-28-18 I sent you a check (6397) in the amount of $13.00 for a two year subscription. I have not received any books.

I was wondering what is going on. I have never had any problems in the past.

I look forward to receiving my books. Thank you

cookbooks

You keep sending my wife Carolyn Abell your cookbooks unsolicited.We recently returned some books than still received bills. Today we received another book that my wife did NOT order.

Again we will return this book unopened. My wife likes your cookbooks but only wants then when she orders. So be advised anything sent unsolicited, under law is considered a gift and no payment required.

So we will not make any payments on any more books you send to us unsolicited. Any questions you may call us 760 241 1071 ==FYI our address is 15882 Calandria way-Victorville, Ca 92394 -#BVNBVFK #1822500076739103==tHANK YOU

Phone number is very well hidden...found it in their legal documentation through their most current contest...I believe by law they are required to have it there...so here it is...just got off the phone with them canceling an order I never placed...told them anything mailed to me is a GIFT....please share this phone number with all...and it is a live person...it answers Reader's Digest (owner of TOH) 1-877-342-4115

Vinegar powder

Is this product similar to sushi powder that's been around a long time, for seasoning sticky rice. I don't know all the ingredients, but I know it has vinegar and some sugar?? and I don't know what else.

Cook books

How do I stop receiving cook books that I did not order

I have the same issues and no had answered my email. I need a phone number

Getting Off Your Book Services

I do not wish to receive any books or any other material without my request. I can't figure out how to stop it since websites are not clear, and I have little time to keep checking.

Please notify New Book Customer that my account no. is

000942550180 and does not want any more books.

Rebecca Wilson

North Garden, VA 22959

Thank you.

Show

can not register for digital access

tried to register for digital access and it will to let me do it

need help or another web sight to sign up on

Change of address

I am moving, how do I make a change of address?

I have moved n would like to change my address

Cookbook

I received the "Simple & Delicious" cookbook the other day which I did NOT order along with a first installment billing for $10.98. I took it to the post office and was told since I had opened it I would have to pay $10 plus to return it. I feel I should get a return address sticker to return it to the mailing address Trusted Media Brands PO Box 3061 Harlan, IA 51593-0125.

I always enjoyed Taste of Home magazine but am very disappointed to think I would be billed for something I did not even order.

Customer_Care1

Hello. We apologize for your frustration.

We would not send a book out to someone who did not order one. Perhaps you responded to a book offer that you thought was a magazine offer?

Please give our customer service department a call, they will assist you.800-344-2560. Thank you.

Unsubscribe Taste of Honey

Unsubscribe magazine's

Payment

I've had a LOT of unexpected car expenses......i haven't forgot my bill...i will definitely pay it in January. My SSI deposit will be on the 14th.

Questions 13