Style and Design

I order one year of the magazine. Since I gave my acct to pay for subscription they have taken money three times now!!

There is NO phone number to talk to someone, their live chat won’t work. Only way to contact them is in written form because even their email will not work!’ NO MORE BOOKS OR MAGAZINES FOR ME, IM DONE!!!!

I will contact a lawyer if they take money one more time. This is REDICULIOUS!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Taste Of Home Subscription.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Comments

Customer_Care1

Hello. Sounds like the offer you responded to last year put you into the Auto Renewal Program.

We would not take money 3 times for an auto renewal. We are having Chat conversations and getting emails from our customers. The phone number for Taste of Home's customer service department is 800-344-6913. For future reference, you can manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

With online customer care you may: pay your bill, renew your subscription, change your mailing address, update your email address, find out when your subscription ends, replace damaged or missed issues, and more.

Go to tasteofhome.com/customercare then enter your account number and zip code to get started. Our FAQ’s may be helpful to you as well: https://order.tasteofhome.com/pubs/RM/TOH/TOH-INT-1709-FAQ-LP.jsp?cds_mag_code=TOH&cds_page_id=110124 Thank you.