Paid for a two year subscription and can't access issues without paying an additional charge.After asking for help I received a computer readout with no further instructions.

I have spent an hour trying to solve it. They have my money and I have nothing. I liked the magazine and the recipes and thought a digital subscription would eliminate the pile-up of past issues. I also have paid access to Americas Test Kitchen and have never had any of these problems.

I am sure that many people just give up and Taste of Home keeps the money.

Customer assistance is poor.They are very good at getting your credit card.

Review about: Taste Of Home Subscription.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Taste Of Home?

Comments

Lucky Tackle Box - *** company Lucky Tackle Box "I purchased my first box April 8th 2017....i was told my package would ship out of the 10th of every month until I decided to cancel....ok kewl. Almost a month..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more All You Can Books - $140 wasted. All You Can Books "Several months ago I signed up for a free trial. The only reason i signed up was because I wanted to know what selection they had. I quickly realized that..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more