On January 31st,2018 I wrote a check to renew my subscription to your magazine. With the following issue I received a notice that I needed to renew.

In response I wrote that I had renewed the subscription in January and sent along a copy of the cashed check showing it had been cashed by your organization. Today I received the April/May issue with large print exclaiming MY SUBSCRIPTION HAS EXPIRED! This is my last issue . If in fact you have canceled my renewal, I expect the return of my $10.00 within the next two weeks.

It is extremely frustrating because I enjoy your magazine, but your customer service lacks a great deal. I should not have to repeatedly prove I paid for and extended the subscription I have had for a number of years.

Review about: Taste Of Home Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

On November 15th, 2017, I mailed in a Check for $19.98, to renew my subscription for 2 years. I have received 3 letters saying that my subscription is expiring in 15 days.

Last month, I sent them a copy of the cancelled Check, and asked them to renew my subscription.

I just received another letter saying that my subscription is expiring. I am asking for a REFUND!!!!

Customer_Care1
to Chris Critchfield #1464067

Hello Chris. Please contact the Taste of Home customer service number for assistance. Thank you.800-344-6913

Customer_Care1

Hello from Taste of Home.First, thank you so much for renewing. By the time we received your renewal the labels for the Feb/Mar and April/May issues had already been printed.

You can always check on your expiration date and other customer service related questions by using this link.

Thank you.You can manage your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With online customer care you may: pay your bill, renew your subscription, change your mailing address, update your email address, find out when your subscription ends, replace damaged or missed issues, and more.Go to tasteofhome.com/customercare then enter your account number and zip code to get started.Our FAQ’s may be helpful to you as well:https://order.tasteofhome.com/pubs/RM/TOH/TOH-INT-1709-FAQ-LP.jsp?cds_mag_code=TOH&cds_page_id=110124